The trek begins in Kande, which is around an hour’s drive from Pokhara. After breakfast, get ready for the drive to Kande, the starting point of the journey. The trail climbs several villages before passing through rhododendron bushes with Annapurna mountain ranges and Phewa Lake as a backdrop.
Enjoy the sunset over Annapurna Himalaya in Australian Camp
- Lunch/Dinner + hot drink
Average walking time: 2 hours
Average driving hour: 1 hour
Wake up, for the morning sunrise over Himalaya Mountain Range.
The path leads past a jungle and down to a stunning view of the mountain while passing through it. After exploring Dhampus’ handmade shop, continue to Phedi, where we’ll get in the car to go to Pokhara.
- Breakfast/Lunch + hot drink
Average walking time: 3 hours
Average driving hour: 0.5 hours
- Private transfer to start/endpoint of hiking trip (Pick up/drop off from Pokhara hotel)
- 1x Accommodation (basic) on mountain
- Meal as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking trekking guide, as per itinerary
- Taxes & service fees
- Flights to/from Nepal
Meals & drinks (unless otherwise stated)
- Personal travel insurance
- Any services not listed above as “Included”
Customize your trip
- A tandem paragliding over Phewa Lake, after seeing the Sarangkot viewpoint on the itinerary, would be a lovely memory of your journey.
Expected activities include city walking for a few hours, hiking 2–5 hours each day, and some days reaching elevations of 1,000 to 2,100 meters.
Australian Camp (2,100m/6,889 ft)
Spring and Autumn
During the spring (March-May) when rhododendrons are in full bloom, and during the fall (September-December) when the sky is often clear with magnificent views.
At the height of the monsoon (June-August), flowers and plants are in their prime. It is chilly in the winter (December-February), but the vista is beautiful.