- Private meet & greet at the airport
- Free activities exploring around Thamel area
- Experience the unforgettable landing in Lukla airstrip
- Start an easy and gentle trek to Phakding
- You walk along the Dudh Kosi river, glimpse of Kusum Kangaru (6367m)
- Pass several mani walls & The Buddhist chorten’s & mantras script
- Get to see Thamserku (6608m) peak
- Pass the village of Monjo at 2840m before the entrance of Sagarmatha National Park
- Cross several suspension bridges but the one at the confluence of Bhote Kosi & Dudh Kosi is probably the most famous and amazing.
- The final steep ascent of the day to Namche Bazaar through pine forests
Take your time to do acclimatize hike around Namche Bazaar
- Hike to Everest View Hotel for amazing panorama views of Everest & other peaks
- Visit Sherpa village of Khumjung (3,780m), Shyangboche (3,790m) and Khunde (3840m)
- Walk pass memorial stupa that fame perfectly with Ama Dablam
- Cross prayer wheel that operates by water, ascent through dense rhododendron forest to Tengboche
- Trails go through several villages & dense forests
- You see views of Island Peak (6.189m) & Lhotse (8,501m)
- Climb to the viewpoint at 5070m for views of Cholatse (6443m), Taboche (6542m), and Ama Dablam
- Prepare yourself for a steep ascent of the first pass: The Kong ma La
- Use your time to climb Chhukung Ri to maximize your fitness for the pass
- You get amazing views of Lhotse, Ama Dablam & Island Peak
- Start early for the crossing of the Kongma La
- See the prayer flags fluttering in the wind at top of the pass
- You get amazing views of the Makalu mirror in the lake near the pass
- Walk along the edge of the lateral moraine of the Khumbu Glacier
- Arrive at Gorakshep the highest elevation where we spend the night with the huge wall of Lhotse
- Set your foot at the base camp of Everest
- Hike Kala Pattar in the early morning for amazing views of Everest, Lhotse, and other Himalayan peaks
- Descent to Lobuche to sleep
- You get fine views of Ama Dablam, Taboche peak and Cholatse Tsho,
- People use this route to climb the trekking peak of Lobuche (East).
- On top of the Cho La, you see Ama Dablam (6856m) is perfectly shaped along with Cholatse
- Descent to Tagnang and continue to Gokyo Valley over the glacial highway of Ngozumpa, the longest in Nepal
Hike Gokyo Ri for one of the best Himalayan views in Nepal
Climb the final pass of Renjo La (5345m), descent to Lumde
Gentle downhill to the Sherpa village of Thame
Decent to Namche Bazaar, treat yourself with a cold beer!
Be happy when you arrive at Lukla, the last day of this journey.
- Private transfer as itinerary
- 2x Accommodation (comfort, 3-star) with Daily Breakfast
- 17x Accommodation (basic) on the mountain with full board meal
- Professional English-speaking trekking guide, as per itinerary
- Two-way flight ticket between Lukla and Kathmandu
- Trekking Permits: TIMS, Sagarmatha National Park
- Taxes & service fees
- Flights to/from Nepal
Meals & drinks (unless otherwise stated)
- Personal travel insurance
- Any services not listed above as “Included”
This epic journey starts from the Lukla airstrip heading to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar, where you will stay 2 days to acclimatize. No need to rush, you need to prepare yourself for the steep climb over Kongma La. Spend time with Sherpa people when you acclimatize hike around Khumjung village.
The Everest Three High Passes if done anti-clockwise you will follow the route to Everest Base Camp until Dingboche, where you will stop for another rest day. From Dingboche trail leads to Chhukung village where you will prepare yourself for a steep ascent of the first Kong Ma la (5,535m), you get great views of Makalu from the top of the pass.
Descent to Lobuche allows you to join other trekkers on the way toward Everest Base Camp and Kalar Pathar (5,555m) brings you close to Everest and Lhotse and a view of hundred other peaks.
Continue to climb the second pass Cho La (5,368m) bring you to Gokyo Valley offers an excellent view of the turquoise lake beside the Ngozumba glacier and the mountain plus the best viewpoint from Gokyo Ri (5,360m).
Spend your time relaxing in the comfort lodge by the shore of Gokyo Lakes before setting off for the last hike toward Renjo La (5,338m) and back to Namche via Thame village.
This trek is only a truly adventurous mind who physically fits and has previous experience of hiking at high altitudes.
If you are not ready for the long journey but still want to experience high pass: consider other options Everest Base Camp & Gokyo Lakes via Cho La pass or Gokyo lakes via Renjo la pass.
On trekking, we will be hiking 3–10 hours per day with trail often ascents/descents on steep mountainous terrain at elevations ranging from 2,500m to a maximum of 5,555m. Some days with challenging high passes and some rest days with optional hikes to properly acclimatize.
Kalar Pathar (Black Rock) at elevation 5,555m
Autumn and Spring
Autumn (Sep-Nov) brings outstanding views. Spring (Mar-May) with flowers blooming and climbers on their busiest activities.
Winter (Dec-Feb) is less busy. Monsoon (Jun-Aug) have rain but plants and flowers are at their growing peak.